- “Behind every great leader there was an even greater logistician.” – M. Cox
- “Leaders win through logistics. Vision, sure.
- Strategy, yes. But when you go to war, you need to have both toilet paper and bullets at the right place at the right time. In other words, you must win through superior logistics.” – Tom Peters
- “Know when to email vs. when to meet. Logistics are best handled over a non-immediate communication channel like email or Asana tasks. Detailed status meetings will suck the life out of your day.” – Justin Rosenstein
- “You will not find it difficult to prove that battles, campaigns, and even wars have been won or lost primarily because of logistics.” – General Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “The tactics…no, amateurs discuss tactics,…. Professional soldiers study logistics.” – Tom Clancy
Share this post