In response to SCG “Go Regional” vision in 2020, all SCG BUs set their missions to become business leaders in ASEAN. For SCG Logistics, it is not only to prepare logistics operations to support SCG BUs but also to leap forward to capture the business growth in ASEAN from Outside SCG Customers, thus to become one of the leading Logistics Service Providers (LSPs) in the Region after AEC establishment in 2015.
Cross border e-commerce
What is Cross Border E-Commerce?
Cross Border E-Commerce, one method of online trading, is prevalently popular and tends to grow continuously. According to the changes of customer behavior, some local buyers have preference to imported over local products. Therefore, Cross Border E-Commerce would be an interesting alternative to expand business with seamless border especially in China market.
Cross Border E-Commerce in China
To stimulate the transactions, Cross Border E-Commerce is established to facilitate both Chinese buyers and International sellers by providing some privileges as follows:
Table 1: Example of Conditions and Privileges for Chinese CBEC
Logistics Models for CBEC (from Thailand to China)
Certainly, Logistics is a key factor to encourage the success of international trading. For this kind of trading, there are 3 logistics models as follows:
1. Bonded Warehouse Model or B2B2C: Importing products to China with big volumes and storing at bonded warehouse. Once, an end-user makes an order via online platform, the products would be picked, packed and delivered to the doorstep.
2. Direct Shipment as B2C: Storing products at warehouse in Thailand and importing to China with less volumes after receiving order from Chinese buyer (C Customer).
Moreover, for import model 1 and model 2, the document declaration of shipment, payment, and order is a must in order to gain the privileges as mentioned in Table 1.
3. Direct Shipment as Personal Use: Product flow of this model is similar to model 2 but the customs process might be less restrict, e.g. CIQ clearance is not required.
Practically, if parcel tax is less than 50 RMB, this would be exempted. If over 50 RMB, customer must pay in full amount.
Table 2: Comparison of Import Models through Chinese CBEC
Why CBEC by SCG Logistics?
- One Stop Service starting from warehouse and fulfillment: Inventory could be distributed worldwide with any sales channels.
- Service network coverage: 99% of Mainland China
- Single price from door-to-door
We have created this form to calculate the price of this service. allowing you to easily plan and control the cost of the business, the service fee is only calculated using the standard price and does not deduct any discounts or promotions in any way The price is shown may change when using the actual service.
SCG Logistics provides a stop service solution for customers, we have expertise in providing logistics services in many industries to both SCG customers and Non-SCG Customers. Logistics activities will be customized according to the needs of customers and products. Because we understand that each product is different must need different logistics processes as well.
|ชื่อกล่อง||ขนาด (เซนติเมตร)||ราคากล่อง (บาท)||ราคาบับเบิ้ล (บาท)|
|ขนาด 0||11×17×6 cm||2.99||2|
|ขนาด 0+4||16.7×10.5×9.3 cm.||3||2|
|ขนาด AA||13×17×7 cm||4||2|
|ขนาด A||14×20×6 cm||5||3|
|ขนาด 2A||14×20×12 cm||5||3|
|ขนาด B||17×25×9 cm||5||3|
|ขนาด 2B||17×25×18 cm||6||3|
|ขนาด C||20×31×11 cm||8||6|
|ขนาด D||25×35×14 cm||10||8|
|ขนาด E||24×40×17 cm||11||11|
|ขนาด F||31×36×13 cm||16||11|
|ขนาด ฉ||30×45×22 cm||18||12|
|ขนาด G||31×36×26 cm||18||15|
|ขนาด H||41×45×35 cm||30||24|