1 Siam Cement Rd. Bangsue Bangkok 10800
what can we help?
Faqs or contact now
1. What services does SCG Logistics have?
SCG Logistics provides a one-stop-service which consists of 7 different types.
1. Domestics Transportation include full-truck-load, Less-than-truck-load, multimodal, oversized & installation, and parcel delivery
2. International Transportation include Import-Export, Cross Border, Regional Logistics, and Port Service
3. Warehouse Management for general warehouse, GMP warehouse, and import-export warehouse
4 .Fulfillment Service provide stocking, packing, and delivering service for e-commerce
5. Cold Chain or temperature control logistics
6. Business Solution provides consulting service and software service
7. Other Services include safety training and logistics labor recruitment
2. What service areas does SCG Logistics cover?
SCG Logistics provides warehousing and transportation services nationwide including the countries in CLMV and GMS areas, but for import-export services, we can service customers all over the world.
3. What are products we don’t receive?
- All types of illegal products
- Live animals
4. Is SCG Logistics serving Non-SCG customers?
SCG Logistics is ready to serve customers both SCG and Non-SCG customers. We serve several industries such as the automotive industry, F&B industry, agricultural industry and many more
5. Is SCG Logistics only serve the large organization?
SCG Logistics serves all customer segments, we have services that meet customers' needs whether they are SMEs or large organizations.
1. What are size and weight limits for parcels?
SCG Logistics can serve products of all sizes, from small to large sizes. Which can be classified as follows
- Bulk product such as Cement, coal and other minerals
- Over weight and over size product which cannot be packed into parcel
- Project cargo such as building materials or large machines.
- General parcels, the combined width, length, and height must not exceed 200 cm and weight must not exceed 25 kg
- Containers or cargoes