- Recycle materials such as glass bottles by reusing them for other purposes around the home
- Instead of using paper towels or napkins, start using rags instead for cleaning around the house. Not only will you be decreasing the amount of waste, you will also be saving money.
- Use less water by storing rain water during the raining season for usage around the home such as watering plants and washing your car.
- Vinegar is useful not only as a condiment, but also for cleaning such as cleaning mirrors or even bathroom floors. If the smell bothers you, try mixing in aromatic oils, and you’ll have your own homemade multi-purpose cleaning detergent that costs next to nothing!
- Growing certain types of plants or trees around your home not only helps keep your home cool, but it also can reduce air pollution, such as betel nut palm, aglaonema and English ivy.
Share this post